Crimson Tiers Forum Index -> Rules and Regulations

Meeting Guild Requirements

Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KyrosKrane
Guild Leader

Class: Paladin
Race: Human
Deity: Erollisi-Marr
Meeting Guild Requirements

As I'm sure you've noticed, we have had to change or cancel some recent raids because some people still require piggies into our key zones. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone what the requirements are, as of this writing.

• Level 66 or higher
  • 50 AA's minimum
  • You must have any PoJ trial
  • Access to the Temple of Marr (HoHb) (either by flags or the one-group quest)
  • Access to the Plane of Tactics (Diaku quest, bypass quest, or Behemoth flag)
  • Access to the Tower of Solusek Ro (either by flags or the one-group quest)
  • You will need a way to shrink if you are a large race.
  • If you cannot invis yourself, you need invis potions, right click invis etc.
  • If you cannot use the Gate spell, you must have some method of escape from raid zones.
  • You must have all expansions up to and including Dragons of Norrath.

We are a raid guild, and we cannot succeed if we cannot raid effectively. Therefore, I am giving our current full members a two-week grace period to catch up to these requirements. By March 21, 2005, all full members must meet these requirements. Any full members who do not meet them will receive a 100 DKP penalty and be placed on probation.

Probation means you cannot bid on items if another full member wants that item. Also, if further disciplinary problems occur, probation counts as your "one chance" -- most likely, further problems will lead to your dismissal from the guild.

I am sorry to take this harsh step, but I cannot allow the progress of the guild to be impeded by members who do not meet our requirements.

Post Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: